B. Thayer Associates is an established firm that provides civil and site engineering, architecture, landscape architecture and land surveying services to a variety of public and private projects across Long Island and the New York Metropolitan area. We offer a culture that is open, inclusive, and flexible. Our office suite is spacious, with flexible hours during the current emergency.
B. Thayer Associates is looking for a motivated project manager to supplement and enhance our surveying services for our growing number of projects. We are seeking a dedicated licensed land surveyor for a full-time position in our Survey Department in Woodbury New York office.
- Work closely office staff, field crews, and agency clients
- Manage field survey crews and in-office staff
- Coordinate with in-house clients, client and reviewing agencies
- Prepare Survey Proposals covering a variety of Public and Private projects
- Coordinate, manage and oversee services related to:
- Infra-structure Surveys
- Boundary and Topographical Surveys
- Land Acquisition Maps
- Easement and Legal Descriptions
- ALTA Surveys
- Professional Land Surveyor License in NY a must with NJ being desirable
- Good written and verbal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, MicroStation, Carlson Survey, and Leica Cyclone (preferred)
- Ability to manage survey staff and coordinate schedules
- Experience with Leica Terrestrial Laser Scanning equipment and software (preferred)
B. Thayer Associates is an established consulting firm that provides civil and site engineering, architecture, landscape architecture and land surveying services to a variety of public and private projects across Long Island and the New York Metropolitan area. We offer a culture that is open, inclusive, and flexible. Our office suite is spacious, with flexible hours and remote work during the current emergency.
We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical/Prescription Drug Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Sick Time, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K with Company Match, Professional Development, Continuing Education Opportunities.
B. Thayer Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/V/D
Please click here to email cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
We follow all NYS and CDC COVID-19 guidelines including staying 6 feet apart, hand sanitizers and face masks.