B. Thayer Associates is an established Engineering, Architecture, Landscape Architecture and Survey firm with headquarters in Woodbury, Long Island and a satellite office in Long Island City, Queens.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, resourceful Marketing Assistant to work with our Marketing group in our Woodbury, Long Island Office. The ideal candidate is a positive, proactive team player with a can-do attitude, who is flexible and self-motivated.
- Collaborating with the firm’s management and technical staff to organize and produce proposal deliverables (proposals and SF 254/255/330 forms)
- Provide support to maintain general marketing materials, i.e. resumes and project sheets
- Familiarity or basic understanding of the Architecture and Engineering industry – preferred
- Preparation of Standard Industry Forms and New York City/State agencies procurement procedures/forms
- Read and understand requests for proposals (RFPs) and qualifications
- Writing, editing, and production of proposal materials.
- Is a proactive, resourceful, self-starter and can easily multi-task against deadlines
- Thrives in a collaborative, engaging and fast-paced environment
- Has strong organizational, problem-solving and attention to details skill set
- Works well under pressure
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/Marketing, Business, or related fields, such as Urban Studies
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in procurement/grant writing or service-oriented position involving proposal coordination, document editing, and proofreading
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Adobe InDesign strongly preferred
- CRM Database knowledge a plus
- Good written, verbal and organizational skills
Please click here to email cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
B. Thayer Associates offers competitive salaries and an expansive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Disability, Life and Vision Insurance as well as a 401k Plan, and an employee friendly workplace with flexible work hours.
B. Thayer Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/V/D