B. Thayer Associates is an established Engineering, Architecture, Landscape Architecture and Survey firm with headquarters in Woodbury, Long Island and a satellite office in Long Island City. Queens.
We are seeking a talented entry‐level Landscape Designer to immediately join our fast-growing Landscape Architecture studio in Long Island City, NY.
The successful candidate shall be a highly motivated, outgoing, and resourceful team player. In addition, qualified candidates shall possess the following:
- Digital visualization skills and good freehand graphics
- Understanding of design development and construction document preparation
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Field experience and horticultural/arboriculture knowledge a plus
- ISA Certified Arborist credentials a plus
- GIS experience a plus
The individual must demonstrate a high level of professionalism and excellent organizational skills. Strong ability in AutoCAD, Microstation, Adobe CS and MS Office is required.
Knowledge of Rhino, Revit, and Deltek a plus.
BA in Landscape Architecture with 1+ years’ work experience.
Entry-level candidates with strong skills will be considered. B. Thayer Associates offers competitive salaries and an expansive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Disability, Life, and Vision Insurance as well as a 401k Plan, and an employee-friendly workplace with flexible work hours.
Please click here to email cover letter, resume, portfolio (less than 15MB), and salary requirements.
B. Thayer Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/V/D