Value Engineering is the systematic process of review and analysis of a project during its design / project development phase to provide recommendations to improve value while addressing the project's purpose and need.
Working as a sub-consultant to Jacobs Civil Consultants, Inc., B. Thayer Associates is providing professional engineering services with relation to the NYSDOT Statewide Value Engineering Term Agreement contract. The value engineering reviews are related to bridge rehabilitation and reconstruction.
Services provided by B. Thayer Associates include:
- Land survey review and confirmation
- Right-of way review and confirmation
- Traffic study review
- Maintenance and protection of traffic review and recommendation
- Utility relocation review and recommendation
- Railroad impact review and recommendation
- Cost control
- Civil engineering review and recommendation
Statewide Value Engineering Term Agreement
Location: Statewide, NY
Client: New York State Department of Transportation